- Help Center
- Boards & Cards
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Cards organize distinct units of information and display dynamic content to Board viewers.
Cards are a highly configurable way of displaying information on Boards. There are several kinds of Cards, each containing different types of information:
- Item List Cards: Display a list of Items that fit your selected filter criteria.
- Chart Cards: Display any Chart.
- Report Cards: Display any of KaiNexus's Activity, Engagement, Impact, or Attribute Reports.
- Freestyle Cards: Display any text or embedded links, files, gifs, images, or videos.
- X-Matrix Cards: Display a custom X-Matrix that references Items, Boards, and people within KaiNexus. Your organization must have the X-Matrix module enabled to utilize these Cards.
- Nested Board List Card: Display all Boards nested under the current Board. Clicking the name of any of those Boards will open it.
- People List Cards: Display a list of users that meet a certain requirement
- Widgets Cards: Provide easy access to specially configured critical features such as Create buttons and key metrics.
- Activity Feed Cards: Display recent Item-based activity in a timeline.
- Comment Cards: Spotlight conversations, announcements, and acknowledgments not attached to any particular Item.