Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Nested Board List Cards
A list of all Boards nested under the current Board.
A Nested Board List Card contains a list of Boards that are nested under the current Board. This list will not include empty Boards — Boards that don't have any Cards on them — or any Boards nested under one of the listed Boards.
Clicking the name of any Board on this list will open that Board.
Add a Nested Board List Card
REQUIRED: Nested Board List Cards can only be added to shared Boards — Boards that have been made accessible to other users that have at least one Board nested under them.
Who can add a Nested Board List Card?
- The Board's Owner, if they have the "Create Boards" permission.
- The Board's Editors, if they have the "Create Boards" permission.
- Anyone with the "Board Administrator" permission for Boards in that Board's Location.
PRO TIP: Boards can have up to 16 Cards. Once a Board has 16 Cards, you won't be able to add or copy additional Cards to that Board.
Add a new Nested Board List Card
Open the Board with which you want to work, then:
- Click Add in the top right corner of the Board.
- Click Nested Board List in the resulting drop-down menu and the Nested Board List Card will be added to the top left position on the Board.
REMEMBER: Only one Nested Board List Card can be added to a Board. If your Board meets the above requirements but already has a Nested Board List Card, this option won't be available.