- Help Center
- Boards & Cards
- Card Management
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Delete a Card
Permanently remove a Card from a Board.
CAUTION: When you delete a Card it is permanently removed from KaiNexus and cannot be recovered.
If a particular Card is no longer needed, you can delete it to permanently remove it from its Board.
Who can delete a Card?
- The Board's Owner(s)
- The Board's Editor(s)
- Anyone with the "Board Administrator" permission for Boards in that Board's Location.
Delete a Card
Locate the Card with which you want to work, then:
- Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the Card.
- Click Delete in the resulting drop-down menu and the Delete confirmation window will open.
- Click Delete and the Card will be permanently deleted.
Ofie Warning: When you delete a Comment Card, the Comments are permanently deleted and cannot be retrieved. Be extra careful when deleting Comment Cards!