This Report gives you the details of the activity of your organization’s Template Types. You can see how each of your organization’s Template Types are being utilized in KaiNexus.
Understanding the List View
- Template Type: Each individual Template that is being used in KaiNexus.
- Total: The total number of Items of that specific Template Type.
- Complete Change: The total number of Items that were completed with change of that specific Template Type.
- Change (%): The percent of Items that were completed with change out of all of the completed Items of that specific Template Type.
- Status Bar: Hover over to see the number of Items in each status of that specific Template Type.
Understanding the Graph View
- In the “Display as Bar:” drop-down, select between “Total”, “Complete Change”, “Change (%)”, or “Statuses” to see that number of Items for each Template Type.
- In the “Sort:” drop-down, select between “Total”, “Complete Change”, “Change (%)”, “Statuses”, or “Name” to determine how the Template Types are organized on the X-Axis.
- In the “Max:” field, specify the number of Template Types you would like to show up on the Report. (Note: Maximum of 50)
Working with the Report
- Report data can be displayed in List or Graph format. To switch between the two views select the or toggles located below the Advanced Filter.
- Clicking the “Range:” drop-down near the top of the Report will allow you to select the date range options. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking the corresponding option.
- Beneath the drop-downs are the different types of workflows. Choose from “Projects”, “Improvements”, “Tasks”, “Charts”, and “Incidents.” All workflows are displayed on the Report by default, but you can click any of the workflows to specify which workflows you want to include on the Report.
NOTE: Incidents will only be available for organizations using the Incident Module .
- Beneath the workflow options are three additional options:
- Click "All" to include all Items that meet the rest of the filter requirements.
- Click "Project-Based" to include only Items that meet the rest of the requirements and are nested under a Project.
- Click "Stand-Alone" to include only Items that meet the rest of the requirements and are not nested under another Item.
- Your Network is visualized in the Location Panel along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Click near the top of the Report to open the advanced item filter .
You can also:
- Click any of the data points or status bars on this Report to open the list of Items it is counting. If you don't have the adequate permissions to view them, some items will be excluded from the list.
- Export the Report to an Excel spreadsheet by clicking near the bottom left corner of the page.
- Export the Report as a PDF by clicking near the top right corner of the Report.
Things to look out for:
- Be on the lookout for Template Types with little to no Items under the “Total” column, meaning these templates are not being created in KaiNexus. You might want to consider making sure your Users are utilizing these properly or reaching out to your Customer Experience Lead to help you inactivate Templates that may no longer be relevant to your current workflow.
- Keep in mind that not every Template Type in your instance has Resolution enabled. This means for some Templates the “Complete Change” and “Change (%)” columns will not be relevant and thus not indicating a problem.
Lots of overdue Items of a specific Template Type could indicate that people are not implementing Items in a timely manner. This issue could possibly be related to how the Template is set up or a missing filter criteria.
- Make sure people are seeing and completing the Items they’ve been assigned.