Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Follow an Item
What is a Follower?
A Follower has no formal responsibility for an Item but is kept in the loop and notified about any activity associated with it. It is helpful to follow an Item if you are interested in it and want to know how it’s progressing.
Anyone can follow any Item they have permission to access.
How do I follow an Item?
- Open the Item you want to follow, then click + Follow at the bottom of the Team panel.
- If you later decide you want to unfollow the Improvement, click – Unfollow at the bottom of the Team panel.
How will I receive notifications for Items I follow?
- You'll receive an email whenever an Item you're following is deleted.
- You’ll receive notifications in the digest.
- Notifications will appear on the Item itself and in your notifications window.
What can Followers do?
Followers are only allowed to comment on the Items that they're following.
For more information on Team Roles, their permissions, and types of Team Role notifications, check out these support articles: