Track the Items involving each Attribute.
The Activity by Attribute Report lets you view the number of Items involving each Attribute Value.
Who can access this Report?
Anyone with the "View Report Data" permission will be able to see this Report.
This Report can be accessed under the Attribute section of the Reports page. It can also be added as a Card on a Board.
Working with the Report
- Understand the Report's views
- Use filters to control which data are referenced by the Report
- See a list of Items referenced by the Report
- Export the Report
This Report has two views. Click the name of the view you want to see to toggle between them.
- List: Shows the number of Items involving each Attribute Value, the percentage of Items referenced by the Report that involve that Attribute Value, and a status bar showing the current status of each of those Items.
- Hover over a column's header and click the caret icon, then hover over Columns to add and remove columns from the list, or click Sort Ascending or Sort Descending to sort the list by that column in ascending or descending order.
- Graph: Displays the number of Items involving each Attribute Value as a graph.
- Display as Bar: Expand the drop-down to select the dataset that should be represented on the graph. By default, this Report will show the total number of Items per Attribute Value.
- Sort: Expand the drop-down to select by which criterion this dataset should be ordered.
- Max: Enter the number of data points that should be represented on this graph. By default, this Report will show 15 data points, but it can be configured to show 1-50.
- Show Values: When enabled, the value of each data point will be displayed on the graph.
Any relevant filters in use on the main Reports screen will be automatically applied to this Report but can still be configured as needed.
- There are two date-based drop-downs. First is the "Reference Date" drop-down and second is the "Range" drop-down.
- Reference Date: Expand the drop-down to choose which type of date should be referenced by the Report. For example, select "Created in" if you want the Report to reference only those Items that were created in the specified date range.
- Range: Expand the drop-down to choose the range of dates that should be included in the Report.
- Select Originating or Responsible to decide whether the Report should reference Items from the Originating or Responsible Location.
- Originating and Responsible will be the default selection.
- If no Location is selected in the Location Picker or Item Filter, the Originating and Responsible toggles will not affect Report data.
- Click the filter icon and the Item Filter window will open.
- Update the item filters to control which Items are included in the Report's metrics.
- Click Save.
- Click the Locations panel on the left side of the Report to expand it.
- Filter the Report by Location and only Items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Attribute: Expand the drop-down to choose which Attribute(s) should be included in this Report.
See a list of Items referenced by the Report
When in the List view:
- Click an Attribute Value's Total or Percent value to see a list of the referenced Items.
- Hover over a segment of an Attribute Value's status bar to open a tooltip that lists the number of Items it includes.
- Click a segment of an Attribute Value's status bar to open a list of all Items that it includes.
When in the Graph view:
- Hover over a bar or data point to open a tooltip that lists its exact value.
- Click a bar or data point to open a list of all Items contributing to that metric.
Export the Report
To export the Report as a PDF, click the printer icon and the "Print" window will open.
- Page Size: Expand the drop-down to choose your preferred page size.
- Scale: Expand the drop-down to choose the scale percentage. This allows you to fit more content on a single page. For example, selecting 50% doubles the amount of content you can fit on one page. Make sure to select "Fit to page" in your browser's print settings.
- Click either Portrait or Landscape to choose the PDF's orientation.
- Click Print.
The Location of the Report will appear on the exported PDF beneath the Report title.
To export the Report as an XLSX document, click the spreadsheet icon. This option is only available in the List view.