The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only Quality Admins can complete the actions detailed in this section.
Each Weighted Score is comprised of one or more Weighted Attribute Type.
Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead to create a new Weighted Attribute Type. Once the Weighted Attribute Type has been created, your organization’s Quality Administrators can manage its Attributes as they could those of any other Attribute Type.
How do I create a new Weighted Score?
Navigate to the Weighted Scores admin page, then click in the top right corner of the page.
In the resulting window:
- (**Required**) Enter the name of the Weighted Score in the “Name” field.
- (**Optional**) Add a description to the “Description” field. People will see this description when hovering over the Weighted Score’s name.
- Choose which type of Calculation you want this Weighted Score to perform with each included Weighted Attribute. In the resulting drop-down users can choose from:
Each Weighted Attribute will be added together to produce the final score.
Each Weighted Attribute will be multiplied together to produce the final score.
Each Weighted Attribute will be added together and divided by the number of Attributes to produce the final score.
- Percentage of Max
Each Weighted Attribute will be added together, divided by the total possible score, and multiplied by one hundred to produce the final score in percent form.
- Add any template to which this Weighted Score should be available to the “Templates - Available” field. Users will be able to add this Score to these templates when appropriate.
- Add any template for which this Weighted Score should be required to the “Templates - Required” field. With this option, the Weighted Attribute Types in this Weighted Score will be automatically added with a value of 0 to all new items of these template types.
NOTE: This will only happen for templates in Standard Layout, please reach out to your Customer Experience Lead to add Weighted Scores to Custom Layout templates.
- Add any Network Location(s) and/or Level Types for which this Weighted Score should be required to the “Required Locations and Level Types” field. Only users within the selected locations or level types will be able to use this Weighted Score.
- Check the “Show Total” box if you wish to see a total score from multiple items shown at the bottom of the column in List View.
- Check the “Show Average” box if you wish to see an average score of multiple items shown at the bottom of the column in List View.
- Add all appropriate Weighted Attribute Types to this Weighted Score. To do so, click in the top right corner of the “Weighted Attribute Types” section. In the resulting window:
- Select the Weighted Attribute Type you want to include in the “Attribute Type” field.
- Enter the multiplier that should be assigned to this Attribute Type.
This value will be multiplied by the Value Attribute's set weight to calculate its contribution to the total Score.
- Decide whether this Weighted Attribute Type should be single- or multi-select in the “Selection” field.
- Click .
- Repeat these steps as many times as necessary to add all the desired Weighted Attribute Types.
- Click to finalize the Weighted Score.