Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
The KaiNexus Mobile App
User Counts Over Time Report
This Report enables you to track the number of each type of Users in your organization over time.
Working with the Report
- Full Access, Frontline, Capture, Setup, Inactive, and, if the appropriate Add-Ons are enabled for your organization, Wallboard, Kiosk, and Incident users are all included in this Report by default.
Click the corresponding User Status at the top of the Report to remove any of them from the Report. Click them again to add them back.
- Clicking the “Range:” drop-down near the top of the Report will allow you to select the date range options. Choose between 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, all time, or a custom range by clicking the corresponding option.
- Clicking the “Interval:” drop-down near the top of the Report will allow you to select the interval of dates shown between the selected date range. Choose between Default, Week, Month, Quarter (Cal), or Year (Cal) by clicking the corresponding option.
NOTE: The Default option is how the Report will automatically adjust the interval depending on the selected date range.
- Your Network is visualized in the Location Panel along the left side of the page. Use this to filter the Report by Location - only Users tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Click near the top of the Report to open the advanced item filter .
You can also:
- Export the Report as a PDF by clicking near the top right corner of the Report.