Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Send a user a password reset email
The "Admin" area is only accessible by administrators; only User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
If a user has been locked out of their account or forgot their email, you may need to send them a password reset email.
NOTE: If the user does not have an email address associated with their account, you will need to manually reset their password.
How do I send a user a password reset email?
Navigate to the "Users" admin page, then:
- Hover over the user so that it is highlighted blue.
- Click to its right.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
- In the resulting window, click .