Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Reset your password via email
If you have a KaiNexus account and know your username but have forgotten your password, you need to reset your password.
I need to reset my password and I have an email address associated with my account
To do so, go to your organization’s KaiNexus sign-in screen. The URL will be something similar like YourCompanyName.kainexus.com.
- Click "Can't access your account" in the bottom right corner of the sign-in screen.
- In the resulting window, click "Reset password via email."
- You will then be prompted to enter either your username or email address. Do so.
- Click "Reset password." You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password within a few minutes. If you don't see it in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
I need to reset my password but I do NOT have an email address associated with my account
Click "Can't access your account?" in the bottom right corner of the sign-in screen.
- In the resulting window, click "Contact Account Support."
- You will then be prompted to enter your name, username (if known), email address (if possible), and more optional information.
The request for information will be sent to your organization's support team.