- Help Center
- Developer Documentation
- Chart Export API
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
JSON Chart Export API
Learn how to export Charts in JSON format using the API Module.
REQUIRED: Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to enable the API Module for your organization. Additionally, Only Users with a System Role that grants the API Administrator permission can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
To download an individual Chart Item with its respective Chart data in the JSON format, use this URL:
https://api.kainexus.com/api/public/v1/json/item?id= xxxxxx &includeCharts
This is similar to the JSON Item Export API URL for an individual Item, and with the addition of the “&includeCharts” this will now give you the option to include the data within the Chart on your JSON export.
See The API module for more information on how to configure API Keys or obtain the ID number of the list you would like to export.
Things to note:
- All dates use ISO 8601 format. Example: "2019-04-29T16:30:40.000+0000"
- Only Charts the User has permission to view will be included in the export
See the JSON Chart Update API support page for more info on how to configure the API to update your Chart data via JSON.