Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
JSON Chart Export API
Learn how to export Charts in JSON format using the API Module.
REQUIRED: Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to enable the API Module for your organization. Additionally, Only Users with a System Role that grants the API Administrator permission can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
To download an individual Chart Item with its respective Chart data in the JSON format, execute a GET request to this URL:
https://api.kainexus.com/api/public/v1/json/item?id= xxxxxx &includeCharts=TRUE
This is similar to the JSON Item Export API URL for an individual Item. The addition of the “&includeCharts=TRUE” will give you the option to include the data within the Chart on your JSON export.
The username will be "api" and the password will be the API Key. See this article for information on obtaining the API Key.
Things to note:
- All dates use ISO 8601 format. Example: "2019-04-29T16:30:40.000+0000"
- Only Charts the User has permission to view will be included in the export
See the JSON Chart Update API support page for more info on configuring the API to update your Chart data via JSON.