By setting Default Card Headers for the entire Board, you can easily standardize the color scheme for your Card headers.
Do you ever find yourself customizing the Cards headers on one of your Boards and you want a quick way to ensure the same color scheme be used on all of the Cards on that Board? Well, now you can! By setting the Default Card Headers at the Board level, you can set all of the colors of your Card headers in one fell swoop.
Who can configure these Card headers?
- The Board Owner
- The Board’s Editor(s)
- Anyone with the “Board Administrator” permission, if the Board is in the specified Location(s).
How do I customize all of the Card headers on the Board at once?
Open the Board containing the Cards with which you want to edit, then:
- Click the Actions button in the top right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting Actions drop-down menu, select Default Card Headers.
- In the Default Card Headers window, in both the Primary and Secondary Headers sections, you can edit:
- Text Color: Customize the color of the text in the header by clicking any of the colors under “Text Color:” or, if your organization has enabled this option, by using the Hex Color picker or, entering the Hex Value of the color you want to use.
- Background Color: Customize the color of the background in the header by clicking any of the colors under “Background Color:” or, if your organization has enabled this option, by using the Hex Color picker or, entering the Hex Value of the color you want to use.
- Swap: Click Swap to easily switch the current “Text Color” with the current “Background Color”.
- Enable Gradient: Check the box next to “Enable Gradient” to pull up another drop-down where you can click any of the colors to add an additional “Gradient Color:” to blend with the current color set for “Background Color”.
- When you’re done, click Save. Or, select Cancel to discard your changes and exit the Default Card Headers window.
- Upon saving, the Board's Cards will refresh and any Card enabled to use Default Card Headers will update to the new color scheme.
PRO TIP: After setting the Default Card Headers, you can still go into each Card and customize the Card header colors individually.