Track user engagement on a per Location basis.
Evaluate the health of each Location's improvement culture by tracking the extent to which its people are engaging with KaiNexus.
Who can access this Report?
Anyone with the "View Report Data" permission will be able to see this Report.
This Report can be accessed under the Engagement section of the Reports page. It can also be added as a Card on a Board.
Working with the Report
- Understand the Report's views
- Use filters to control which data are referenced by the Report
- See a list of people referenced by the Report
- Export the Report
This Report has two views. Click the name of the view you want to see to toggle between them.
- List: Shows the percentage of users in each Location that have logged into the system, used the system, or submitted an Item, as well as their annualized number of submissions, the number of Badges that have been awarded to them, and the total number of people in that Location.
- Hover over a column's header and click the caret icon, then hover over Columns to add and remove columns from the list, or click Sort Ascending or Sort Descending to sort the list by that column in ascending or descending order.
- Graph: Displays the selected data as a bar graph.
- Display as Bar: Expand the drop-down to select the dataset that should be represented on the graph. By default, this Report will show the percentage of people in each Location who have logged into the system.
- Sort: Expand the drop-down to select by which criterion this dataset should be ordered.
- Max: Enter the number of data points that should be represented on this graph. By default, this Report will show 15 data points, but it can be configured to show 1-50.
- Show Values: When enabled, the value of each data point will be displayed on the graph.
Regardless of the view, you should look for:
- Locations that have high engagement scores. The employees and leaders there deserve recognition!
- Locations with low engagement scores. You may want to provide coaching to get those employees involved in the organization’s improvement efforts
Any relevant filters in use on the main Reports screen will be automatically applied to this Report but can still be configured as needed.
- There are two date-based drop-downs. First is the "Reference Date" drop-down and second is the "Range" drop-down.
- Reference Date: Expand the drop-down to choose which type of date should be referenced by the Report. For example, select "Created in" if you want the Report to reference only those Items that were created in the specified date range.
- Range: Expand the drop-down to choose the range of dates that should be included in the Report.
- Workflow: Expand the drop-down to choose which workflows should be included in the Report.
- Template: Expand the drop-down to choose which Templates should be included in the Report.
- Click the user icon and the User Filter window will open.
- Update the user filters to control which users will be listed in the Report.
- Click Save.
- Click the Locations panel on the left side of the Report to expand it.
- Filter the Report by Location and only Items tied to the selected Locations will be included in the Report.
- Level Type: Expand the drop-down to choose the types of Locations that should be listed in the Report.
- The Aggregate Location & Below checkbox: Selecting this option will show all data rolled up to the top level Location.
- User Type: Expand the drop-down to choose the types of users that should be included in the Report's metrics.
- Badges: Expand the drop-down to choose the Badges that should be included in the Report's metrics.
See a list of people referenced by the Report
When in the List view:
- Click a Location's Badges or People values to see a list of their users.
When in the Graph view:
- Click a bar to open a list of Items in that Location.
Export the Report
To export the Report as a PDF, click the printer icon, and the "Print" window will open.
- Page Size: Expand the drop-down to choose your preferred page size.
- Scale: Expand the drop-down to choose the scale percentage. This allows you to fit more content on a single page. For example, selecting 50% doubles the amount of content you can fit on one page. Make sure to select "Fit to page" in your browser's print settings.
- Click either Portrait or Landscape to choose the PDF's orientation.
- Click Print.
The Location of the Report will appear on the exported PDF beneath the Report title.
To export the Report as an XLSX document, click the spreadsheet icon. This option is only available in the List view.