When should I contact KaiNexus Support?
Help Logging In
- Forgot your username or password? Having trouble activating your account? KaiNexus Support is here to help!
'How' or 'Why' Questions
- support.kainexus.com is a knowledge base of support articles tailored to answer your 'how' and 'why' questions.
- Can't find what you're looking for on the Support Site? Submit a support ticket so we can make sure our articles are up-to-date!
- Do you have a great idea to help improve KaiNexus? We'd love to hear it! Even the simplest suggestions are at the core of continuous improvement.
- Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Whether you're noticing a dip in system performance or you just really love our response time, your feedback helps us improve a little bit every day.
When should I contact my Customer Support Manager?
- Your CSM will be your primary point of contact for all miscellaneous questions; they know the ins and outs of your KaiNexus account!
- Once you finish the implementation process, we recommend that you schedule check-in calls at a regular cadence.
Best Practices & Strategies
- Your CSM can recommend best practices and strategies based on how other successful customers use KaiNexus.
New Features & Configuration
- Need an update or change to your current workflow? Reach out to your CSM!
- After a release, your CSM can review the latest features and recommend the best way to utilize those features in your current configuration.
User & Data Imports
- If you need any new users added to your instance or any historical data uploaded, please contact your CSM.
- Any questions about your contract or user licenses can be directed to your CSM.