Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
View where Network Locations are being referenced in the system
Find out if and how a Location is being used in KaiNexus.
Network Locations are most commonly used to tag Items and users in a hierarchical structure and to work with system Roles to determine a user's permissions within KaiNexus. They can also be applied to other elements in KaiNexus such as languages, currencies, Boards, Time Savings People, etc.
If necessary, you can generate a list of all the places in KaiNexus where each Location is referenced.
Who can see the list of where a Location is referenced in the system?
Anyone with one of the following permissions can access the Network Administration page and see where a Location is referenced in the system:
- The "Quality Administrator" permission
- The "Local User Administrator" permission
- The "Global User Administrator" permission
- The "System Administrator" permission
See where a Location is referenced in the system
To see where a Location is referenced in the system, navigate to the Network administration page, then:
- Hover over one of the Location list's column headers, then click the caret icon that appears to its right to expand the column's drop-down menu.
- Hover over Columns in the resulting drop-down to expand it, then click the Areas Referenced checkbox to check it. The Areas Referenced column will be added to the Locations list.
This column will show the number of users in each Location. To learn how to generate a full list of users in a particular Location, check out this support article.