Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
View all users in a Location
The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only Quality Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I view a list of all users assigned to a Location?
Navigate to the "Network" admin page, then:
- Hover over the Location with which you want to work so that it is highlighted blue.
- Click to the right of the Location.
You will be taken to the "Users" admin page and will see a list of all the people in that Location.