See all the Items with which an individual is affiliated - as well as their individual metrics and Badges - from the user profile.
How do I view someone's activity?
Open any user's profile page, then click View Activity.
Click any of the tabs at the top of the page to see the corresponding information:
- Items - A list of all Items with which the user is affiliated.
- Impact - A summary of the impacts and metrics related to the user's Items.
- Badges - A list of the user's Badges.
If looking at your own Activity page, there will two additional tabs:
- Bookmarks - A list of all Items that you have bookmarked.
- Reminders - A list of all Items about which you have asked to be reminded.
The Impact tab
The Impact tab shows the Impact Summary Report for Items with which the user is associated. By default, this Impact Summary shows data about completed Items that were authored by the current user within the last six months.
To pull data for Items with which the user has a different relationship, click the name of any team member type to toggle it on or off. Adjust the date type and range to determine the span of Items that may be referenced by the Report.
If your organization allows credit for an Item's impact to be split, this Report will only show Items for which credit has explicitly been given to this user by default.
- If a person worked on a financially impactful Improvement with split credit but was not assigned any credit, the impact of that Improvement will not appear on this version of the page.
- If a person worked on a financially impactful Improvement and credit was not split at all, the impact of that Improvement will not appear on this version of the page.