Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Print/Save PDF a Card
When working with a Card anywhere in KaiNexus you have the ability to PDF your Card.
Where can I Print/ Save PDF a Card from?
Cards can be found on Boards in KaiNexus. So as long as you are able to access the Board, then you should be able to Print/Save PDF any Card on that Board.
How to Print / Save PDF a Card from a Board?
To Print/Save PDF a Card, navigate to the Boards section , select the Board that contains the Card you wish to export, then:
- Click near the top right corner of the Card.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, hover over the option.
- In the resulting sub-menu, click the .
In the resulting window:
- Choose the size of the page - Letter (8.5” x 11”), Legal (8.5” x 4”), A3 (11”x 17”), A4 (8.27” x 11.69”) or Custom.
- Choose the scale percentage to determine how much of the item’s content will be displayed on the page when exporting. (Ex. Selecting 50% will double the amount of content you can fit)
- Decide whether you want the PDF to be in “Portrait” or “Landscape” orientation by clicking the circle next to the relevant option.
- When you’re ready, click .
Which Card Types can I Print / Save PDF?
The following Card Types can be exported to PDF from KaiNexus:
- Item List Card
- Chart Card
- Report Card
- Freestyle Card
- X-Matrix Card
- Nested Board List Card
- People List Card
- Widget Card