November 30, 2019
- The Manage Boards area just got an update! Now you can Copy, Edit, Make Default and Delete Boards. Additionally, Board Administrators can drag & drop to reorder Boards.
- We added change Parent, Private, Location, and Archive to Bulk Change Items.
- Templates can now be set to have “No Status” or be “Non-Reportable”.
- Introducing the Remind feature! Set reminders about items so you don’t forget about them!
- Quick Filters have been added to the People List section.
- Filter Children on Tree and Gantt View independent of Parents.
- Anticipated Start Date and Anticipated Due Date now appear on dependent pending items on the Dates panel as well as in the tooltip of Gantt View.
- Added the ability to expand or collapse Dependencies in the header of an item.
Complete Release Notes
Simple Header Toolbar
- Users can now utilize the Advanced Filter in the Search window.
- Attribute Notes content will now be searched when using the Quick Search.
- Users can now clear their most recent Search History.
- An “All” option has been added to the Search window when hovering over the filter checkboxes.
- The maximum number of Network Locations a user can be assigned to is now 25.
- A tooltip has been added to the Status section of the User Profile.
Boards & Cards
- A Board Administrator Role permission set to “Everywhere” will now allow those users to see all Restrict Viewing to Boards in the Manage Boards area.
- The confirmation notice when selecting or deselecting the “Make Public” in Create/Edit Board window has been updated.
- The extra underlined space before a link to a board in a Free Style Card has been removed.
- Default Card Headers can now be set at a Board level within the Board’s ellipsis.
- Free Style Cards are now limited to 10,000 characters.
- Images in a Free Style Card will now autoscale to the size of the Card.
- Board trees in the Board Manager now load quicker.
- An option for Realized Date has been added to the Financial Impact and Time Savings Widget.
- A Location Attribute can now filter down to User’s Current Location on Item Lists.
- A People Attribute can now filter down to User’s Current Location on Item Lists.
- “Any” or “None” can now be selected as options in the Advanced Filter for Date Fields.
- Filtering by an Attribute will now include results for Items with the Attribute selected in an AdHoc Field.
- Archived Date has been added as a filter option in the Advanced Filter, a sort option and as a List/Tree/Gantt Column option.
- Review By and Reviewed On Date has been added as a filter option in the Advanced Filter, a sort option and as a List/Tree/Gantt Column option.
- Spacing within View Options on the Filter window has been improved for all view types.
- Default columns for List/Tree/Gantt view have been adjusted.
- Icons in the “Parent” column in List/Tree/Gantt view has been adjusted to match the icons in the “Title” List/Tree/Gantt column.
- Custom Lists have been updated to save view types and column options as well as give easier ways to save current List or save as new List.
- Average and Total now appear in Tree View.
- The Advanced Filter has been moved out of the ellipsis and now turns blue when in use.
- “Any” and “None” have been added as options under My Role on Team filter of the Lists Quick Filter.
- The Location filter option for the current logged in user will now read “Current User’s Location”.
- Reference Date/Range is now available on the Impact Over Time/Impact Report when selected from within an Item.
- The same User or Location can now be selected on multiple People or Location Attributes on an Item.
- Deferred Improvements, Incidents, and Tasks can now be Assigned from Deferred status.
- The Review window now has a schedule for future Review date option.
- Attribute Notes will now copy when copying an Item.
- Checkboxes for Locations have been re-added to the Notify step of the Resolution as well as the Share window.
- Hovering over the Item number on a custom view Template with a compacted Title area will now let users copy the Item link.
- The Review window now provides more information about marking an Item for Review.
- The resize images and Chart thumbnails feature was enhanced to always start Chart thumbnails at 100% and to be able to use two images at 50% size on the same line.
- The + button on a Text Area Field now allows users to search for files to upload.
- Voting, Time Tracking, Weighted Scores, and Chart Goals will now also show up in the “Other” section of an Item by default if configured on a Template.
- The Chart Thumbnail selector will now show recent results when no text has been entered in the search bar.
- You can now use the up/down arrow keys to select a user when mentioning them in a comment.
- Spacing improvements were done to the “Edit Comment” window.
- After setting a Visible Date Range on a Chart, the toggle will now read “Show All Dates” to show all of the data points and “Toggle Date Range” to show the Visible Date Range set.
- There is now an option to “Copy Annotations” when copying a Chart.
- Default colors on a Bowling Chart have been adjusted to make the values entered easier to read.
- Chart Annotations in the Links section have been enhanced to give more context.
- The default columns in Impact Leaderboard Reports have been reordered for clarity.
- A Chart status bar has been added to the status area of Reports.
- A thousands separator was added to the Impact Over Time & Leaderboard style Reports.
- The User Count Over Time Report colors were updated to distinguish different user status types.
- The top of the Location panel in Reports has been refactored for ease of use.
- New Impact Types have been added to the Advanced ROI Module. Users can now track Cycle Time, Takt Time, and Lead Time as part of the Resolution of an Item.
- The Bulk Send Activation Email window has been updated to be easier to use.
- Clicking the “X” to Inactivate a User will now read as “Inactivate”.
- HTML code can now be added to custom success messages when submitting new Items.
- Templates can now be restricted as to which Templates they are available to Convert to.
- Descriptions have been added/updated to each option in the Admin section.
- An updated tooltip was added to Default Subscription Days.
- An updated tooltip was added to Default Digest Days.
- Archived Date and Reviewed on Date were added to the item XLSX export.
- The date an Item is to be reviewed will be called the “Review by Date”.
- Field Label Aligns on PDF will now match the Template setting.
- Auto Create Standard Work will be added when converting an Item.
- Overdue and Archived Status will appear correctly in JSON API exports.
- Spacing on the breadcrumbs on the Activation screen was fixed.
- A bug was fixed that did not allow for newly created organizations to utilize search.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the Health and Environment columns from showing on the Impact report column picker.
- Projects will now copy correctly when both “Copy Team” and “Copy Nested Item” are selected.
- A bug was fixed which shortened the spacing in the legend of the User Counts Over Time Report.
- Hitting enter on a bulk change screen will now expand the dropdown.
- A bug was fixed which prevented Custom and Range Time Savings from showing up in Reports.
- A bug was fixed which prevented People and Location Attribute selections from saving in the Standard Work builder.
- The Activity by Attribute Report will now export correctly.
- The workflow quick filters will now correctly filter the Impact by Location and Impact by Person Reports.
- A bug has been fixed which prevented users from changing the Reference Date in the User Engagement Summary.
- The drill-down filter on the Impact Report which showed the wrong number of items was fixed.
- Optional Milestones will now get removed when the corresponding Attribute Value gets deselected.
- A bug was fixed which prevented the Milestone “Make Ready for Approval” button from showing up in specific configurations.
- The ghost text has been fixed to show that “How did you base the above calculation” field is Required when selecting “Unknown Impact” on a quantitative impact.
- A fix was implemented to allow PDFs to be exported when Attribute notes are enabled.
- A bug was fixed which did not allow Text Areas marked to show on complete to be edited once the item had been completed.
- A bug that did not allow custom People Lists to be saved was fixed.
- Templates in Standard Work will no longer give the option to edit a team.
- Special characters will now show up correctly in PDFs.
- A bug was fixed that immediately reactivated Recurring Items if they were completed on the same day of the month that they are set to recur.
- Reviewed Date is now able to be added to Custom Layout templates.
- A bug was fixed that generated an exception when teams were edited.
- Hitting the tab key will now allow users to move from one Field or Attribute to the next when on the Create or Edit screen.
- The option for Weighted Scores is now removed for users who do not have the proper permissions.
- A bug was fixed which allowed Field Types to be changed into any other Field Type.
- A bug was fixed which did not allow Tasks to be added to Incidents after unrestricting possible child types.
- The ability to add fixed text to an Adhoc Field to was re-added.
- A bug was fixed which caused the Status column option to disappear from the List View.
- Weighted Scores will now round to two decimal places.
- Items with Resolution will no longer show the Resolution panel by default.
- A bug was fixed which caused Adhoc Fields to have the incorrect column index.
- A bug has been fixed which prevented annotations from being added to the main threshold series in Charts.
- Tooltips will now properly appear in List view.
- Users can now search by day of the week in the Timeline search.
- The clone item window now shows the correct size text.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the filter icon color from appearing correctly.
- Hyperlinks in freestyle cards will show text instead of the link URL.
- A bug was fixed which added the title of submitted items to the user’s search history.
- List option icons will no longer remain visible when deleting a custom list.
- The filter icon on a report will now turn blue when advanced filters are already in place.
- A bug was fixed which caused the Multiple Attribute Builder panel to gray out when hitting the “x” button to close the window.
- A bug was fixed that associated the wrong tooltips on Charts.
- Date and Time Fields can now be converted to Date Fields without causing an error.
- Tooltips in List or Gantt View showing Overdue items to be Active was fixed to show the correct status.
- A bug was fixed that caused the user tagging field in comments to not always close after clicking elsewhere in IE11.