What is the impact of a Project?
The impact of a Project is measured by the sum of the impacts of all its nested items.
For example, if Project A is nested under Project B, any items nested under Project A will be counted towards Project B's impact.
How do I view the impact of a Project?
Open the Project for which you want to see the impact, then click in the top right corner of the page.
How can I control which data is shown?
Near the top right corner of the Summary are two options that control for what workflows data is shown:
- Click "All" to include data for nested items of all workflows.
- Click "Improvements Only" to include only data from nested Improvements.
What can I learn from the Impact Summary?
The status bar
Along the top of the screen, you can see a status bar of all the Improvements in the Project. Clicking on the color bars will open a list of all the Project's Improvements that are in the corresponding status.
- Blue = New
- Light green = Planned
- Green = Active
- Red = Overdue
- Dark green = Resolution Submitted
- Black = Completed
- Gray = Deferred
The quantitative impact
Below the status bar is the quantitative impact of the Project, including:
- Cost Savings
- Revenue Generation
- Soft Savings - how much you've saved through time savings
The total financial and time savings are listed across the top of the Report. Hover over those values or click to see the data broken down further.
Change/No Change breakdown
The donut chart tells you how many Improvements resulted in change, no change, or your organization's customized third option (if your organization has created one).
- Clicking the green section of the donut will display all the "change" outcomes in the bar chart.
- Clicking the gray section of the donut will display all the "no change" reasons in the bar chart.
- Clicking the dark gray section of the donut will display all the "third option" reasons
- Click "Total Completed" below the donut to open a list of all completed Improvements from this Project.
The bar chart tells you how many Improvements have resulted in each of the change, no change, or third option outcomes.
- Clicking one of the bars will open a list of all the Improvements from this Project that resulted in that outcome.
- Clicking "Total [outcome type]" beneath the bar chart will open a list of all the Improvements from this Project that resulted in the selected outcome type - change, no change, or third option.