Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
January 6, 2016 Release Notes
Complete Release Notes
- The filter to add a new Improvement to a Project is no longer displayed if the user has no Projects.
- A “Submit Resolution” button was added to the Resolution area.
- Hovering over the option to Plan or to Defer an Improvement or Project will open a tooltip defining each.
- A completed Improvement or Project’s details can now be edited.
- The layout of the "Location" page was improved.
- The formatting of hover over messages was improved.
- The Admin area was reorganized.
- Tokens, such as links to reset your password, will now expire after 7 days instead of 3 days.
- Network and Location lists will now be primarily sorted by level category and secondarily sorted by name.
- The User Activity Report now includes Planned and Deferred columns.
- A bug was fixed which allowed users to accidentally remove an Improvement from a Project.
- A bug was fixed which made it impossible to open the Project Impact Summary from a modal.
- Status Indicators will no longer be cut off next to the title of a Project’s Impact Report.
- Dates in the Report Snapshot section will no longer be unselected when switching between views.
- Quickly clicking between the vertical navigation bar options will no longer open the wrong one.