- Help Center
- Item Workflow
- Item Management
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Fields, Attributes, and date history
Access the timeline of changes that have been made to the key elements of any of your Items.
If you want to see a list of all changes that have been made to an Item, you can check out the Item's main Timeline. If you just want to see a record of changes that have been made to one component, however, you can take a look at a smaller timeline relevant to just that element.
You can access such a timeline for:
- Any of the Item's fields
- Any of the Item's Attributes
- The start date
- The due date
View a field, Attribute, or date's history
To view an element's history, open the Item with which you want to work, then:
- Hover over the field, Attribute, or date in which you're interested.
- Click the View History icon that appears. The element's History window will open.
All changes made to this element that have been recorded in the Item's Timeline will be listed in the resulting History window. This includes:
- The date and time at which the change was made,
- The person who made the change,
- and what change was made. Hover over an underlined entry to reveal more detailed information about the old state (the value that was replaced) and the new state (the value that replaced the old value).