Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Edit a Position (or Folder)
The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only Global User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I edit a Position or folder?
Navigate to the "Positions" admin page, then:
- Hover over the Position or folder you want to edit so that it is highlighted blue.
- Click to its right.
In the resulting window:
- Edit the name of the Position or folder.
- (**Optional**) Add a description. This description will appear when you hover over the Position or folder when editing or creating a user. This is helpful if you want other User Administrators to understand to what exactly it refers before they add it to someone's profile.
- (**Optional**) Choose an icon (follow the given instructions to find an appropriate icon). This icon will appear next to the Position or folder when editing or creating a user or filtering a list of users. It's helpful for when people are quickly skimming a long list of Positions.
- (**Required only if you chose an icon**) Pick a color for the selected icon.
- Click .