- Help Center
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Custom Layout Template Sections
Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead to help take advantage of this feature.
There are even more options for determining the design of your Custom Layout Templates. Very similar to how the layout of a Board can be configured to have multiple sections, the panels within a Custom Layout Template can be organized into several different sections.
What are the section options?
Within a single Tab on your Custom Layout Template, your Template’s Work Panel can have up to 5 sections. These sections are stacked on top of each other within the Work Panel and allow you to define the number of columns for the Panels in that section. This means you could have one section on your Template with Panels separated into two columns and another section on your Template with Panels separated into four columns beneath that first section. Each section can be made up of any number of Panels on your Template and you can customize both the height and width of each Panel. The Template customization options are endless!
For example, you can have a Project Template with 3 sections:
- For example here in Section 1 we have included a panel for “Project Details”, a panel for the “Team”, and a panel for “Dates”. These three panels are spread out across 3 columns within Section 1.
- For example here in Section 2 we have included a panel for “Resolution”, a panel for “Files”, and a panel for “Links”. These three panels are spread out across 2 columns within Section 2, (where Files and Links are stacked on top of each other).
- For example here in Section 3 we have included a panel for “Nested Projects”, a panel for “Nested Improvements”, a panel for “Nested Incidents”, a panel for “Nested Tasks”, and a panel for “Nested Charts”. These five panels are spread out across 5 columns within Section 3.