Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
View where System Roles are being referenced in the system
Find out if and how a System Role is being used in KaiNexus.
System Roles work in conjunction with User Types and Network Locations to determine an individual's access within the system. They can also be applied to other elements in KaiNexus such as Item Templates, Boards, Milestones, etc.
If necessary, you can generate a list of all the places in KaiNexus where each Role is referenced.
Who can see the list of places where a Role is referenced in the system?
Anyone with one of the following permissions can access the Roles administration page and see where a Role is referenced in the system:
- The "Roles Administrator" permission
- The "Local User Administrator" permission
- The "Global User Administrator" permission
- The "Quality Administrator" permission
- The "System Administrator" permission
See where a Role is referenced in the system
To see where a Role is referenced in the system, navigate to the Roles administration page, then:
Hover over one of the Role list's column headers, then click the caret icon that appears to its right to expand the column's drop-down menu.
- Hover over Columns in the resulting drop-down to expand it, then click the Areas Referenced checkbox to check it. The Areas Referenced column will be added to the Roles list.