Boards & Cards
- Creating New Items
- Incident - Other Information
- Other Information
- Chart - Other Information
- Chart Management
- Incident - Status
- Project Management
- Improvement - Other Information
- Incident - Team
- Task Management
- Improvement Management
- Improvement - Team
- Improvement - Status
- Incident Management
- Project - Status
- Project - Other Information
- Chart - Tips and Tricks
The Admin Area
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Update an Improvement's Resolution
Once an Improvement's Resolution has been finalized and the item completed, certain people can update the details of the Resolution whenever necessary.
NOTE: Depending on the item's template's configuration, you may or may not be able to edit the Target or Forecast Resolutions. Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead for additional assistance.
Who can update the Resolution?
- The Assigner
- Anyone with the “Edit” permission for Improvements in the relevant Network Location(s)
- Anyone with the “Assign” permission for Improvements in the specified Network Location(s)
- If the Improvement is nested under a Project, the Project’s Facilitators , Leaders , and/or Sponsors
- If the Improvement is nested under a Chart, the Chart’s Authors
- If the Improvement is nested under an Incident, the Incident’s Assigner , Responsible Person , and/or Authors
How do I update the Resolution?
Open the Improvement with which you wish to work. Navigate to the “Resolution” tab, then click in the top right corner of the Resolution panel.
In the resulting window, you’ll be able to update every element of the Resolution. When you are satisfied with your changes:
- Enter your updates without the approval of the Assigner, by clicking
- Submit your updates to the Assigner for their approval by clicking
PRO-TIP: Click on any recorded quantitative impact in the Resolution panel to jump directly into the edit window for that specific impact.
PRO-TIP: You can easily make updates to the custom schedule of a quantitative impact by clicking directly on the blue “Schedule” button in the Resolution panel.