Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Understand an Item's Reports
Quickly see the impact of an Item (and any Items nested under it) with its Reports.
REQUIRED: Reports must be enabled on your Item to perform the functions on this support page. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to enable them.
Any Template can be configured to include an option to see a few key Reports on each Item of that type. These Reports let you quickly review the total impact an Item and its related work have had.
Who can access an Item's Reports?
To access an Item's Reports, you must have permission to view the Item and have the "View Impact" permission.
Only the following people can view an Item:
- Anyone on the Item's Team.
- Potentially anyone on the parent's Team.
- If the Item is not private and not in the New status, anyone with the "View" permission for Items in its Location(s).
- If the Item is private, anyone with the "View Private" permission for Items in its Location(s).
- If the Item is in the New status and is not private, anyone with the "View New" permission for Items in its Location(s).
For more information on Team Roles (like Authors, Facilitators, Participants, and more!) check out this article.
Access an Item's Reports
To access an Item's Reports, open the Item with which you want to work, then:
- Click Reports in the top right corner of the page.
- In the resulting drop-down:
- Click Impact Summary to open the Item's Impact Summary Report which displays the total impact of the Item and the Items nested under it. For more information on using this Report, check out this support article.
- Click Impact Over Time to open the Item's Impact Over Time Report which tracks the total impact of the Item and the Items nested under it over time. For more information on using this Report, check out this support article.
- Click Impact by Item to open the Item's Impact by Item Report which lists the impact of the Item and each Item nested under it. For more information on using this Report, check out this support article.