Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
The Workflows administration page
A list of all of your organization's Workflows and their key information is accessible from the administration area.
Workflows are simply a tag used to organize KaiNexus. Each of your improvement methodologies (e.g. DMAIC, Rapid Improvement Event, Bottom-Up Improvement) is supported by a Workflow. Grouping Templates within Workflows keeps your improvement work organized and makes it easier to run filters and reports.
A list of all your organization's Workflows and key information about each one is visible on the Workflows administration page.
Who can access the Workflows administration page?
Anyone with the "System Administrator," "Quality Administrator," "Local User Administrator," or "Global User Administrator" permission can access the Workflows administration page.
What information is included on the Workflows administration page?
By default, archived Workflows are hidden from the list. Check the Show Archived checkbox at the top of the list if you want archived Workflows to be included.
Each Workflow is listed in its own row alongside its key information, including:
- Description: A brief summary of what each Workflow is. This information is optional and can be added (or edited) by your Customer Success Manager.
- Templates: A list of all Templates which are included in each Workflow.
- # Participants: The number of users who have a System Role which includes the "Participate" permission for Items in each Workflow.
- # Managers: The number of users who have a System Role which includes the "Edit" or "Assign" permission for Items in each Workflow.
- Participating Roles: A list of all System Roles which include the "Participate" permission for one or more Templates in each Workflow.
- Managing Roles: A list of all System Roles which the "Edit" or "Assign" permission for one or more Templates in each Workflow.