Boards & Cards
- Creating New Items
- Incident - Other Information
- Other Information
- Chart - Other Information
- Chart Management
- Incident - Status
- Project Management
- Improvement - Other Information
- Incident - Team
- Task Management
- Improvement Management
- Improvement - Team
- Improvement - Status
- Incident Management
- Project - Status
- Project - Other Information
- Chart - Tips and Tricks
The Admin Area
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Subscribe to a Board
If you want a regular reminder to check in on a specific Board, consider subscribing to it. Any Board (or list) that you subscribe to will be included in your subscription emails.
To subscribe to a Board, you need only be able to view it.
What information is included in the subscription email?
This email serves as a reminder to check the Board, so it doesn’t print out lists of information from each Board you’re subscribed to.
Instead, it lists the name of each Board and provides a direct link to that Board so that you can access it quickly.
How often will I get a subscription email?
You’ll get a subscription email at least once a week, but you can decide on which day(s) you should receive it. To do so:
- Open your Notification Preferences window.
- Click the “Email Settings” tab.
- Under “Which days do you want to receive your subscriptions?” check only the boxes for the days on which you want to receive a subscription email.
How do I subscribe to a Board?
First, open the Board to which you want to subscribe, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
If you later want to unsubscribe from this Board, open the same drop-down menu and click .