- Help Center
- Item Workflow
- Item Management
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Single Field Editing on Items
We understand how important it is to make quick edits to your Items with ease in KaiNexus. You can do just that when making changes to your Items with single field editing.
Using Single Field Editing on Items
As long as you have permission to edit the Item, whether it be because you are on the Item's Team or because of your system permissions, you can automatically take advantage of this feature.
To use this feature, open the Item you wish to edit, then:
- Find the field you want to edit and hover over its existing data. If you have permission to edit that field on this Item, a gray highlight will appear over it.
- Click into the gray box for that field.
- In the resulting pop-up, make any changes you would like to that specific field.
- When you’re finished making updates, click Save.
What can be updated with Single Field editing?
The following fields can be edited with just a single click:
The Title of your Items
Any Fields and Attributes
- Any editable dates
The Originating and/or Responsible Locations
Any quantitative Resolution details