- Help Center
- Getting Started
- My Account
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Set language preferences for your browser
Some of our international customers occasionally have trouble configuring the language settings of supported browsers (Google Chrome 6+, Mozilla Firefox 4+, and Safari 6+).
How do I change the language settings?
- Open Chrome.
- Click the menu button at the top of your browser.
- Click “Settings” then click “Show advanced settings.”
- In the “Languages” section, click “Language and input settings.”
- Pick the language you want to add from the list. If that language isn’t listed, add it as one of your preferred languages by clicking “Add,” then click it on the list.
- Click “Display Google Chrome in this language” and “Use this language for spell checking” on the right panel.
- Close and reopen the browser.
If you need to download the latest dictionary in your language, here’s a link to the official Firefox page .
To change the default language for the pages you browse:
- Open Firefox.
- Click the menu button at the top of your browser and click “Options.”
- Click “Content.”
- Under the “Languages” heading, click the “Choose” button.
- You should see your current language(s) displayed. To add a language, click the “Select a language to add” drop-down, select the language you want to add, and click “Add.”
- When you’re done, click “OK.”
- Fully close and reopen the browser.