Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Revert an Improvement to the "New" status
Who can revert an Improvement to the "New" status?
- Anyone with the "View New & Assign" permission for Improvements in that Location
- If the Improvement is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators, Leaders, and/or Sponsors; if the Improvement is nested under a Chart, the Chart's Authors
How do I revert an Improvement to the "New" status?
Open the Improvement with which you want to work, then:
- Click the status indicator
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click "Make New"
In the resulting window:
- Enter an explanation in the "Reason for reverting to New"