Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Respond to Comments via Email
When posting a comment to an Item, Users have the opportunity to immediately send an email notification to certain Users. Typically, this option is chosen for the most important comments or those of a time-sensitive manner.
When you receive such a notification, you can respond to the comment directly from your email! This gives the conversation the speed of an email communication with the benefit of maintaining a permanent record of the discussion within KaiNexus.
How do I respond to comments via email?
When you get an email specifically about a comment (not the digest), reply to the email as you would any other. The body of the email will become the new comment!
- Make sure you send the email from the email address associated with your KaiNexus account.
- Additionally, that email address must be associated with only one KaiNexus account, otherwise, you will receive an error message and your comment will not be posted.
- Do not change the "Reply To" email address.
PRO TIP: You may want to remove your email signature when replying to a comment. If you do not, the signature will be included in the comment on KaiNexus.