Display any Activity, Engagement, Impact, or Attribute Report on a Board.
A Report Card is a Card that displays any of KaiNexus's Activity, Engagement, Impact or Attribute Reports. Report Cards are a great way of providing quick insights into the health of your improvement culture to anyone who accesses a Board.
Only people with the "View Report Data" permission will be able to see the data on any Report Card. They will also need the "View Impact" permission to see any impact data.
Keep reading to learn about the following:
Add a Report Card
Who can add a Report Card?
- The Board's Owner.
- The Board's Editors.
- Anyone with the "Board Administrator" permission for Boards in that Board's Location.
Boards can have up to 16 Cards. Once a Board has 16 Cards, you won't be able to add or copy additional Cards to that Board.
Add a new Report Card
Open the Board with which you want to work, then:
- Click Add in the top right corner of the Board,
- Click Report in the resulting drop-down menu and the Report Card window will open.
- Card Name (required): The name will appear in the Card's primary header and can be used to identify this Card.
- Click the category of Report you want to add — Activity, Engagement, Impact, or Attribute.
- Click the name of the Report you want to add.
- Add any necessary filters. For more information on filtering each Report, check out the corresponding articles listed here.
- The Show Date Filters checkbox will be unselected by default. To add a Date Filter on the Report Card, check this box.
- The Show Legend checkbox will be selected by default. To remove the legend from your Report Card, uncheck this box.
- Click Add. The Card will be created and added to the top left position on the Board.
Edit a Report Card
Who can edit a Report Card?
- The Board's Owner
- The Board's Editors
- The Card's Editors
- Anyone with the "Board Administrator" permission for Boards in the Board's Location.
- Anyone who can access the Board and has the "Card Administrator" permission for Cards in the Card's Location.
Edit a Report Card
To edit a Report Card, locate the Card with which you want to work, then:
- Click the ellipsis in the top right corner of the Card.
- Click Edit in the resulting drop-down menu.
- Update the filters as necessary. For more information on filtering each Report, check out the corresponding articles listed here.
- Click Save.