- Help Center
- Boards & Cards
- Board Actions
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Print/Save a Board as a PDF
Export a Board as a PDF for a printable format that can be handed out in meetings or hung on bulletin boards.
Anyone who can see a Board can export it, though the PDF will only include the Cards and Items they have permission to see.
Export a Board as a PDF
Open the Board with which you want to work, then:
- Click Actions in the top right corner of the Board.
- Click Print/Save PDF in the resulting drop-down menu and the Print window will open.
If default print settings have been added to this Board, there will only be one option:
- Print Settings: If you want to use the default print settings, select Default then click Print. If you want to customize the print settings, select Custom then proceed.
If default print settings have not been added to this Board (or if you decided to use custom settings):
- Page Size: Expand the drop-down to choose your preferred page size.
- Scale: Expand the drop-down to choose the scale percentage. This allows you to fit more content on a single page. For example, selecting 50% doubles the amount of content you can fit on one page. Make sure to select "Fit to page" in your browser's print settings.
- Click either Portrait or Landscape to choose the PDF's orientation.
- The Exclude Private Items checkbox: If enabled, any private Items within Item List Cards (excluding those in Gantt View) will not be included in the PDF.
- The Also include individual Cards checkbox: If enabled, a full copy of each Card will be appended to the PDF as necessary.
- If no Cards have been added to this Board, this option will not be available.
- If this Board includes stacked Cards, only the top Card will be listed.
- Included Cards: Each of the Board's Cards will be listed alongside a checkbox. Check the box next to each Card that should be included in the PDF.
- Click Print to export the PDF.
Ofie Warning: Collapsed Cards and Comment Cards will not appear on the PDF of your Board.