Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Organize Your List of Titles
The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only Global User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How can the Title list be organized?
Titles can be nested in folders. They can also be arranged in your preferred order relative to each other, as can folders.
The order that you set on the Titles page will be reflected on filters and when editing or creating users.
To move a Title or folder:
- Click it so that it is highlighted in dark blue.
- Drag it across the list to your desired destination which will be highlighted in a lighter blue, then drop it there.
In the above example, the "Pharm.D." Title is being placed in the "Doctors" folder.
To quickly alphabetize the list of Titles:
- Click near the top right corner of the page.
- In the resulting window, click .