- Help Center
- KaiNexus Updates
- Release Notes
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
October 9, 2016 Release Notes
- Filter lists of Improvements by “Activity” - return a list of Improvements that have been transferred, escalated, or had their due dates updated.
Complete Release Notes
- Information that you have viewed since your last digest email will no longer be listed on your next digest.
- Hover over truncated titles on Cards to display the full title.
- The templates someone with a particular Role can submit are now listed on the Roles admin page.
- The padding on the Submission vs. Completion Card was adjusted.
- A bug was fixed which triggered an error when data was entered in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- You no longer need to enable both the Product and Resource impact types to cause the corresponding admin sections to appear.
- A bug was fixed which caused the PDF export of an Improvement with a certain combination of impacts to fail.
- A bug was fixed which caused the icons of priority Attributes to not be displayed in the Tree View.
- The text on the “Add Report Card” window is no longer cut off on the right side.
- A bug was fixed which caused the left navigation bar to disappear on mobile devices.
- A bug was fixed which made Project or Improvement templates inaccessible when a field type was not specified.