Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
October 12, 2015 Release Notes
- Fixed bug on user activity display when activity is at 0%.
- Inactive users are now called "Offline Users." These users cannot log in and do not receive emails from KaiNexus.
- User profiles now display the last login and last updated dates.
- Nested Improvements and Projects can now be brought up in a list.
- Users can now edit lists directly from the My Lists menu.
- Drop-down menus have been improved on the administrator's Users page.
- On the charts page, when users enter the last data number on a row and hit the tab key a blank row appears below, as in Excel.
- A bug was fixed which caused issues after navigating away from the dashboard too quickly.
- Users now receive only one flag when assigned an Improvement.
- A bug was fixed which caused some alerts not to be listed on users' Alerts Lists.