- Help Center
- KaiNexus Updates
- Release Notes
Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
November 9, 2015 Release Notes
- Projects, Improvements, Tasks, and Lists can now be downloaded as PDFs and Excel spreadsheets.
- The formatting of the "Add Improvement" window was improved when adding an Improvement to a Project.
- Users no longer are notified twice about an Improvement being added to their Project.
- A bug was fixed which prevented Tasks' statuses from being updated.
- A bug was fixed which prevented Project Leaders from viewing all Improvements added to their Projects.
- Reset Password and Account Activation emails are now being sent as expected.
- A bug was fixed which caused the "Submission vs. Completion" Report's numbers to be off.
- The timeline entries are now listed in order by date.
- A bug was fixed which caused a mismatch on the overdue count when drilling down from the status bar in Reports.