Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Nest a Board under another Board
Nesting Boards in KaiNexus allows you to show the relationships between key metrics, Projects, and Improvements throughout all levels of your organization by creating a nesting structure for interrelated Boards. This is critical for implementing strategy deployment.
NOTE: You can only nest Pubic Boards within other Public Boards. A Public Board cannot be nested underneath a Private Board.
Who can nest a Board?
- The Board Owner.
- Any of the Board's Editors if that Board is in a Network Location they can access.
- Anyone with the "Board Administrator" permission if that Board is in a Network Location they can access.
How do I nest a Public Board?
- In the "Create Board" or "Edit Board" window (whichever is applicable), make sure that "Make Public" is checked. If it's not, check it now.
- In the "Nest Under" field, choose under which Board you would like to nest this Board.
Leaving this field blank will make this a top-level Board.
- Click .
Nesting Private Boards
PRO-TIP: You can also nest your Private Boards underneath other Private Boards.
NOTE: You can only nest Private Boards within other Private Boards. A Private Board cannot be nested underneath a Public Board.