Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
March 30, 2018 Release Notes
- Decide which status should be the default selection on the Create screen.
Reach out to your Customer Experience Lead to take advantage of this new feature.
- Configure the order in which items should be presented in lists when sorting by status.
Complete Release Notes
- We’ve made several changes to the Notification Preferences screen to make the process of customizing your settings more intuitive.
- An error message was added for when Chart imports fail due to a column header row containing a non-string cell.
- When exporting a list of People, the last login date will now be included.
- A bug was fixed which caused lists including items containing the character "\u2028" to fail to load.
- Users will now be able to request new accounts and password reset emails from the SAML error landing pages.
- The Board breadcrumbs will now appear consistently.
- A bug was fixed which caused the Location picker on Boards to not load in some cases.
- Board Users can now access non-default Boards that they have permission to view.
- A bug was fixed which caused Attributes not to show in the Tree View for nested items without a manual refresh.
- The inclusion of a special character in Card titles will no longer cause the filters used to be displayed instead of the title.
- Users can now copy Attribute Report Cards.