Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Goals
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Workflows
- Organization > Templates
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
March 2, 2016 Release Notes
- When entering a data series, you can now choose whether you want that series to be displayed as a bar or line graph.
- Your organization can now create custom descriptions of Project and Improvement roles to be displayed when users hover over that role.
Complete Release Notes
- Boards can now be assigned a rank which determines their placement in the Board menu.
- The “Add Row” button was moved to the bottom of the Charts screen.
- Scrolling the mouse wheel when editing a data point on a Chart will no longer cause the value of the field to change.
- While editing a Chart’s data, you can now drag the columns into whatever order you want.
- Spacing was improved on the User Engagement by Role report.
- Hovering over a section of the User Engagement by Role report now displays the number of users, as well as that sections percentage value.
- The layout of Charts was improved.
- The x-axis on Charts can now be set to either dates or categories from the Edit Chart window.
- A bug was fixed in which the “Nest Under” dropdown menu was not appearing when creating a new level.
- A bug was fixed which caused Cards to disappear when the number of columns on a new Board was changed.
- A bug was fixed which caused the same Board to be displayed multiple times in the Board menu.
- A bug was fixed which caused an error message to appear when deleting Improvements and Projects.
- A bug was fixed which caused an error message to appear when resetting your password.
- A bug was fixed in which Project PDFs did not include Sponsors.