Complete Release Notes
- You can now filter a list of Tasks by location. If the Task is not assigned, its location is the same as its parent Project or Improvement’s responsible location. If it is assigned, its location is derived from the Assigner’s location.
- Project Facilitators and Leaders will now be notified immediately when an Improvement or Task is completed and notified by digest when an Improvement, Project, or Task is added to or removed from the Project.
- If there are any blank required fields in the “Details” section of the Resolution window, clicking “Complete” will cause the “Details” section to open and the blank fields will be marked in red.
- The layout of the Impact explanation - the calculation basis or notes - was improved.
- If a planned Improvement is unassigned, its start date will now be cleared.
- A scroll-bar has been added to large login notifications.
- The layout of exported Chart’s legends was improved.
- When CCing another user while submitting an Improvement, they will now be added as a Follower even if their email address contains commas or quotation marks.
- A text change was made on the “Plan” tooltip.
- A text change was made on Tasks’ “Edit Team” window.
- A typo was corrected in the timeline activity log for updated locations.
- A bug was fixed which prevented the Assigner from resolving an Improvement if the impact of that Improvement was automatically assigned.
- The “Not Approved” button will no longer disappear on the milestone approval window when using a small screen.
- A bug was fixed which caused the Impact explanation - the calculation basis - to appear twice on an Improvement’s Resolution tab.
- A bug was fixed which caused Attributes to lose their set order on drop-down menus.
- A bug was fixed which caused some Improvement submissions to fail when several people submitted them at exactly the same time.
- A bug was fixed which caused time-stamp differences between the in-system Improvement or Project display and the Excel export.