Boards & Cards
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
- Organization > Multi Chart Importer
The KaiNexus Mobile App
January 14, 2016 Release Notes
- The Deferred status now has a required review date, and it can no longer have an activate date, due date, or Responsible Person.
- The warning message shown when attempting to delete an Improvement or Project was expanded.
- The breadcrumb trails in the Admin section were updated.
- A description column was added to the lists of Attribute Types, Attributes, Titles, Position, Certifications, Employee Types, and Time Savings People located in the Admin section.
- Dotted lines now indicate fields with hover-overable descriptions.
- The required status of certain fields in Edit windows is now more strongly enforced.
- The formatting of Attribute drop-down menus was improved.
- Not selecting a due date on the Plan window will no longer clear the due date.
- A bug was fixed which caused the "Project" filter from being lost when filtering a list.