Boards & Cards
- Creating New Items
- Incident - Other Information
- Other Information
- Chart - Other Information
- Chart Management
- Incident - Status
- Project Management
- Improvement - Other Information
- Incident - Team
- Task Management
- Improvement Management
- Improvement - Team
- Improvement - Status
- Incident Management
- Project - Status
- Project - Other Information
- Chart - Tips and Tricks
The Admin Area
- Users > User Management
- Users > Titles
- Users > Positions
- Users > Employment Statuses
- Users > Certifications
- System > General
- System > Timeline
- System > Login Notices
- System > Tooltip Customization
- System > API Keys
- Organization > Network
- Organization > Level Types
- Organization > Roles
- Organization > Time Savings People
- Organization > Standard Work
- Organization > Weighted Scores
- Organization > Fields
- Organization > Attributes
The KaiNexus Mobile App
Incident Responsible Person
STOP: Is the Incident Module active for your organization?
What can the Incident Responsible Person do?
They are emailed immediately when they’ve been made Responsible for the Incident and when the Incident they are a part of is deleted.They are emailed immediately when they’ve been made Responsible for the Incident and when the Incident they are a part of is deleted.
The Responsible Person can:
- Edit the Team of the Incident
- Edit the dates of the Incident
- Edit the Target and/or Forecast Resolution details of the Incident
- Archive the Incident
- Attach/Remove files and
- Submit the Resolution details on the Incident
- Add nested Improvements to the Incident
- Share the Incident
- Export the Incident as a PDF or
- Set a Review Date for the Incident
- Set a personal Reminder for the Incident
- Make a copy of the Incident
Why was I made responsible for an Incident?
You may have been made responsible for an Incident because a leader in your organization felt that you’re the right person to lead the efforts on evaluating and potentially implementing it.
How will I know if I’ve been assigned an Incident?
- KaiNexus will send you an email.
- An alert will be added to your Notifications window in KaiNexus.