- You can now make attribute lists shorter by only showing attribute values related to a user’s location.
- You can now tailor messages to certain groups of users by broadcasting Login Notices to a specific Location, Role, User Type, and/or Persona.
- We added the ability to snooze an item’s notifications to give more personal control over your notifications.
- You can now bulk change your User Attributes.
- Users can now print a Card or save it as a PDF.
Complete Release Notes
- This release allows you to broadcast Login Notices to a specific Location, Role, User Type, and/or Persona. This is a great way to tailor messages to certain groups of users.
- You can now use the API to export chart data into other systems.
- You can now associate an Attribute Value to a Network Location, making it easier to find the values needed in a long list.
- New options available when sorting Attributes and Attribute Folders alphabetically in the Attributes section.
- Different default colors are now assigned to newly created Attribute Values, which will make the Attribute Reports easier to read.
- Charts will now load and save 200% faster.
- More detailed error messages have been added for misconfigured Charts.
- Threshold Charts will now appear when using a filter criteria for Charts with a Target/Threshold that is not met.
- When adding a new row to a Threshold or Bowling Chart, the previous value for your target or goal will automatically be added.
- Adding a Shared Series will now immediately show the data points in the edit data window.
- Deleting a series that is being used in a Calculated Series or that is added elsewhere as a Shared Series will now ask for confirmation.
- Calculated Data Series will now ignore any empty rows when calculating average.
- Use Exact Dates Entered & Show Time on Chart will be default enabled for Date Row Type on newly created Charts.
- Shared Series will now appear greyed out in the edit window when working with a Chart with a Shared Series.
- An item created using standard work will now keep Start Date the same as the Anticipated Start Date when completed.
- Capture Users can now populate the Parent field when submit items.
- The General User checkbox was removed on Boards and Roles.
- Users can now create Drafts via the Mobile app.
- Temporarily turn off notifications on an item using Snooze to give more personal control over your notifications.
- Chart Print/Save PDF has been enhanced to show more of the Chart and removes extra spacing.
- Users can now Print individual Cards on a Board as well as save them to PDF.
- Kanban view is now supported when PDFing an item with nested lists in that view.
- Users can now Bulk Change User Attributes such as Titles, Positions, Employment Statuses, & Certifications.
- The User Type Filter was added to Engagement Reports.
- The Status/Snapshot Reports area will now default the timeframe to 6 Months, if the timeframe was previously set to All.
- The User Counts Over Time Report will now only keep up to a year’s worth of daily captures. After 1 year, User Count data will be available for the 15th of each month.
- The footer was removed from Cycle Time Reports.
- Summary Field Tooltip, Placeholder and Tooltip can now use up to 1,024 characters when translating text.
- All Milestones will now be included when saving a PDF.
- A bug was fixed that prevented users from tagging other users in comments when using a second monitor.
- Padding has been removed from the Board Subscription emails.
- A bug was fixed that removed the Dependencies dropdown when the user clicked to open it.
- The “Copy to Board” option was removed from an expanded nested item list.
- Completed dependent tasks will no longer be reopened when the parent item is completed from a planned or new status.
- A bug was fixed that prevented notifications from being sent out when a Milestone with the “Previous Milestone Approval” ready action became ready.
- Custom “Project Locations” tooltips will now appear on the Edit Project Locations window.
- A bug was fixed that prevented users from copying specific cards to a board.
- A bug was fixed that prevented the Impact Summary report from respecting the “Only Complete” checkbox.
- The User Participation Summary will now show the correct list of Users when Board Location filter is being applied.
- The Account Activation screen will now fit on iPads.
- A bug was fixed that prevented profile pictures from properly exporting when exporting a People List.
- A bug was fixed that prevented users from being able to drag and drop nested item lists.
- A bug was fixed that allowed users to add nested items even if the template was configured to have no possible child types.
- Compact display will no longer compress the Location fields.
- The “?” when printing a list of PDFs will now take users to the correct support page.
- The Legal Notice will now be included on the PDF export of an item.
- Bulking changing the Facilitator will no longer remove the Parent of the items.
- The timeline entry for an item updated by the API now reads “API”.
- A bug was fixed that prevented Attributes within Adhoc Fields from displaying in an Item List card.
- A bug was fixed that did not unset a Milestone when an item was reopened using the API.
- A bug was fixed that prevented users from copying text from the work panel.
- A bug was fixed that prevented Anticipated Start and Dues Dates from ordering properly on Gantt charts.
- Users can now search for Attributes that are nested in folders.
- A bug was fixed that prevented users from changing chart data using IE11.
- A bug was fixed that emptied the Primary Sort fields on cards.
- Drafts that are automatically deleted will orphan any nested items.