April 3, 2020
- Introducing Single Field Editing! Edit Titles, Fields, Attributes, Locations, and Resolutions by clicking on them individually.
- Superuser and General User now replace Full Access User and Frontline User respectively.
- General Users can now create Boards and view Lists, People, and/or Reports with the proper permissions.
- Capture Users can now login via desktop and see a list of their authored Items.
- Compare different categories of data and break down parts of a whole using Stacked Bar Charts.
- Chart annotations are now able to be added to Bowling Charts.
- Chart annotations will now outline a data point in Bar/Line, Pareto & Threshold Charts.
- We added Bulk Change to the Manage Boards area to make it easier to change multiple boards at once!
- Users can now PDF Item Lists in both Kanban and Gantt View.
Complete Release Notes
- Admins can now add a Start Date and End Date to a Login Notice.
- Global Login Notices can be disabled at the organization level.
- The Activation Email - Introduction Message, Activation Screen - Welcome Message, and Account Info Email - Message have been enhanced to support the HTML editor.
- Columns options have been added to Weighted Scores to show Templates - Available, Templates - Required, Required Roles and Required Locations and Level Types.
- A column option has been added to Attributes to show Locations.
- JSON API exports can now include the Last Comment, Reviewed On Date, Archive Date, Chart Type, Weighted Score Values, Attribute Notes, Dependencies, Likes, Acknowledgements, and Votes.
- Organization or Board Default Card Headers will now be displayed when editing the headers of a new or existing Card that has never had custom colors set.
- Bulk Change is now available on a People List Card in the non-expanded view.
- The note field on a Chart Annotation will now grow as text is added.
- Bowling Charts with Date Row Type can now show the timestamp.
- The Markdown Editor tooltip has been updated to reference the correct way to put two images on the same line.
- The People Filter can now be added to a People Attribute.
- Adding a Parent Filter will now default to “Only First Level” setting.
- Users can now apply filters to Date Fields.
- Dismissible Login Notices will now be permanently dismissed by selecting the ‘Don’t Show Me This Again’ checkbox.
- “Persona” has been added as an optional field on Roles and User Profile in order to categorize all your users by high level use cases.
- The cursor will now be in the first typing field when Bulk Changing Items.
- Icons have been added to the People List Bulk Change options.
- Users now have the option to Copy and Convert an Item at any time, including upon Completion.
- Links now include descriptions for Items, including ‘Relates To’, ‘Resulted In’, and ‘Originated From’.
- “Upstream Dependency” and “Downstream Dependency” have been added as column options in List/Tree/Gantt View.
- A tooltip has been added to the Areas Referenced section on Roles and Network that explains how to open a Board.
- The “Areas Referenced” Column within the Network now includes Roles, Time Savings Person, Products, Resources, Cycle Time, Lead Time, Takt Time, Currencies, and Languages.
- When adding ‘Inactive’ to the People filter, the ‘Show Inactive’ checkbox in People Quick Filters area will be automatically hidden to limit confusion.
- Controlling Attribute Groups now support default values to Attributes.
- Attributes default values can now be applied on Submit, on Assign, and/or on Complete.
- Removing a value that triggers a conditional field will now clear and remove those fields even if they have been populated.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented emails from being sent as a comment when selecting a user and selecting “Email Now”.
- The ‘Plan’ Bulk Change window will no longer open behind other windows.
- Adding or editing a child filter on an Item List will no longer add a parent filter.
- A bug has been fixed that prevented a PDF of a Custom Layout Template from exporting properly.
- Slideshow will now refresh at the selected interval even if only 1 Board has been chosen.
- The tooltip for Auto-Scroll on Slideshow has been updated.