When filtering a list of Items, you can save your current filters as a Custom List.
To do so, navigate to the Lists section via the advanced toolbar, then:
- In the top left corner, click on .
- In the resulting drop-down, click .
- In the resulting window:
- In the “Name” field, enter the title of your Custom List.
- Filter the list as you normally would by applying the desired filter criteria under the Rules section.
- When you’re ready click .
This Custom List will be added to the "My Lists" drop-down under the List picker in the top left corner. The next time you want to see this list of Items, just click its name within the List picker drop-down.