Within the Lists section of KaiNexus, you have the ability to create a Custom List that can be added to a Board.
To add a Custom List to a Board:
- Navigate to the Lists section .
- In the top left corner, click on the List picker drop-down.
- In the resulting drop-down, hover over “My Lists” and select the Custom List you’ve created that you wish to add to a Board.
- In the top right corner, click the .
- In the resulting drop-down, click .
- In the resulting “Copy to Board” window, type the name in the “Choose Existing” field and select the Board you wish to add this Item List to.
- When you’re done, click .
This will add your Custom List as an Item List Card to the selected Board. The filter criteria, view type, and column configuration of your Custom List will be respected on the Item List Card.