- Visualize when Items are expected to start and end using the new Anticipated Start Date and Anticipated Due Date.
- Realized Date has been added as an option to the Impact by Attribute Report and now you can add multiple line series.
- Learn about how your templates are being used in the new Activity by Template Report.
- Customize the width, spacing, layering, and opacity in the Bar Settings of Charts.
- Display and filter data from multiple locations on a single chart using the Filter Data Series by Location.
- Total and Average can now be shown on Adhoc Number Fields.
- Tooltips can now be added to Adhoc Text and Number Field headers.
- Links can now be added to Standard Work Groups.
- Images added as Files to Standard Work will now be displayed in the Images panel when adding the Standard Work Group.
Complete Release Notes
- The Note label on Attributes can now be customized.
- People Quick Filters were added to the User section of the Admin area.
- New column options were added to Network, Standard Work, Weighted Scores, and Attributes in the Admin area.
- Users can now Collapse or Expand All Boards in the Manage Boards area.
- The scroll on the Board Picker will now scroll in the same direction as scrolling on a Board.
- Board Breadcrumbs will now rotate to indicate it is clickable.
- Card Headers set at an organization level in the Admin area will be displayed when opening Default Card Headers of a new Board.
- The “Swap” button was added to the Default Card Headers window and Configure Card Header Colors in the General section of the Admin area.
- “Use Board’s Default Card Headers” checkbox option was added to the Edit Headers window of a Card.
- Adding a Chart thumbnail or an image to a field will now be added to the spot the cursor is in the field.
- Realized Date was added as an option to Reference Date on the Impact Over Time Report when selecting that report from within an Item.
- Columns are sortable in Gantt view when clicking on the column header.
- The “Select All” checkbox is now available when doing a Bulk Change on a List in Detail View.
- The Save PDF option has been replaced with Print/Save PDF.
- Saving to .XLSX on an Item List or People List and selecting “Include Current Columns” will now respect column order.
- “First Login Date” was added as a column and filter option in the People area.
- A User Filter was added to all leaderboard Reports to be able to filter down the users shown in the list.
- The tooltip on the Gantt View Nested Items Panel will now match the information shown on a List/Item List Card in Gantt View.
- Entering a Username when creating or editing a user will now check the database for existing Usernames.
- Items in Draft status will no longer show up by default in the Activity Reports.
- Users can now set item dependencies within a Standard Work group.
- Adding an Attachment will now update the item’s Last Updated Date.
- A bug was fixed that prevented Attribute Folders from respecting the order set in the Attributes admin page.
- A bug was fixed that prevented users from removing the Engagement filter from a People List.
- A bug was fixed which caused an error when downloading the data of a Chart with special characters in the Chart title.
- A bug was fixed which prevented users from removing Advanced filters on a Report Card.
- Performance enhancements were made that will allow Boards to load faster.
- Users will no longer have the option to Delete an item unless they have both the Edit and Delete permissions for the Item.
- A bug was fixed that prevented users from opening specific items in List filters.
- The Impact Summary Report will now apply the Actual/Forecast/Target filter to lists.
- A bug was fixed that showed “You’re all caught up” when there were still notifications left.
- A bug was fixed that caused a negative Cost Avoidance amount on the Impact Summary Report from a recorded “Unknown Amount”.
- Users can now download files from Standard Work that have just been added.
- Exporting a Bowling Chart to PDF will keep the Chart in the configured view.
- A bug was fixed that prevented users from seeing an expanded list in Gantt View.
- Control Limit, Bowling, and Threshold Charts will now be hidden when deselected as a visible series.
- Kanban column changes now save to a custom list.
- The proper Edit View columns will now appear when switching from List view to Kanban view in the Lists section.
- Shared Series and Chart Annotations will no longer be removed from Charts during data uploads.
- “Toggle Date Range” option will no longer appear on Charts without date ranges.
- A bug was fixed that prevented a Nested Item List from initially showing all items.